Friday 30 March 2012

Top 5 Women Of March 2012

Okay, it's time for the March 2012 update of the top 5 women, I'm of course giving you a top 10 like I do every  month to show you who nearly made the list and to do totals that count towards the end of the year.

10 - Liv Tyler / 9 - Elizabeth Banks / 8 - Kaley Cuoco / 7 - Mayim Balik / 6 - Alyson Hannigan

5 - Jayma Mays

Gets on the list by just plain adorable in poor and at best below average movies I have seen her in this month.
4 - Billie Piper

You just can't deny she was really good in Doctor Who.
3 - Ellie Kemper

I somehow got addicted to her dancing this month.

2 - Ellen Page

I've been digging Ellen Page for a while but SUPER actually helped her change a small crush into a huge crush, if this continues I can see been towards the top in the year end list.

1 - Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell gets number 1 again for the simple reason she is Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment