Wednesday 2 January 2013

Women Of The Year #1 - KRISTEN BELL (SHOCK HORROR)

Kristen Bell received number one every month in my top women of the month for the entire year of 2012, which means nobody else as much as I loved them was close to getting the number one spot, and I don't mind that.

When I moved into my new place in February, because I didn't have aerial I was putting in DVDs in between sorting out my home and the first two seasons of Veronica Mars is what I watched all the way through - these I think where my third time going through them (it might be 4) and they still are as great to watch as ever - I finally got the third season on DVD the back end of this year in November which was awesome.

Much, much, much better for KB then getting the number one spot in some lonely guy's blog is her pregnancy which is wonderful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment