Friday 2 November 2012

Top 21 Directors Who Appear In My Collection The Most (21 - 16) 2nd Edition

I thought I'd do a catch up on the actors and directors who appear in my collection the most, which I originally did the end of June. The brackets after the first number are their June standings.
21 - (NE) Michael Schultz - 12

This list of top 21 directors start with a new entrant and a surprise, as he is somebody I never actively collect.

Most Wanted - there is a couple, Cooley High, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band and Disorderlies come to mind.
20 - (NE) John Landis - 12

A director who I enjoy a lot of the work of, though he belongs to a collection of directors who haven't made a movie I've really wanted to see for years.

Most Wanted - there's Twilight Zone - The Movie which of course his segment is more infamous then famous. I'd also like Into The Night.
19 - (NE) Blake Edwards - 12

Most Wanted - There is not many I massively want but I'll say Micki + Maude or A Fine Mess.
18 - (NE) Wes Craven - 12

Most Wanted - I'll say his debut movie The Last House On The Left.
17 - (13) Paul Verhoeven - 13

Most Wanted - the two I currently need are Spetters and Black Book.
16 - (15) Jeannot Sczwarc - 13

Most Wanted - I said Somewhere In Time last time, so I'll stick with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment