Monday 26 March 2012

The Cabin In The Woods

I was lucky enough to get tickets for a preview screening of CABIN IN THE WOODS, directed by Drew Goddard and written by Joss Whedon. A film I knew very little about - and I liked it the way - it just seems so rare that I see a film with knowing so little about it was refreshing to watch a movie this way -

I got to say my opinion of the movie is that I really liked it, I'm not going to write too much here to give it away, because the film is still a few weeks away from it - but it completely flipped on it's head the expectations.

The film had likeable characters and I don't think anybody in a million years could guess what the climax of the movie would be like...

A few Joss Whedon alumni pop up in the movie, the biggest role going to Fran Kranz (Topher), and there are some other familiar faces in supporting roles.

I'll talk about it more later, because from what I've seen or read, little as actually been written about the plot of the film.

I actually can't wait to own this on DVD (or Blu Ray).

No comments:

Post a Comment