Thursday 1 March 2012

Top 5 Women Of February 2012

Welcome to the Top 5 Women Of February, it's a simple format 5 females who I've enjoyed the work of this morning.

Here are the other women who make this list a top 10 for the end of year totals

10 - Charisma Carpenter / 9 - Alyson Hannigan / 8 - Alona Tal / 7 - Anna Faris /6 - Amanda Seyfried.

Now onto the top 5 ---
5 - Lindsay Ellis (aka The Nostalgia Chick)

Like her male counterpart (The Nostalgia Critic), they both offer a funny, sometimes cynical but an often very entertaining show, she reminds me of Janeane Garofalo (I mean that as a compliment).
   
4 - Tina Majorino
3 - Parminder Nagra
2 - Emma Stone

Emma Stone appeared in three films I revisited in the last month - Superbad, Easy-A and The House Bunny.
1 - Kristen Bell

The least surprising number one in the history of like... ever, I moved how and the first thing I watched via the DVD player was KB's big break - Veronica Mars - which still holds up as a truly amazing show.

No comments:

Post a Comment