Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bad Movie Breakdown - What's Happening?

I realize I haven't done a Bad Movie Breakdown for a few months, I have been distracted by RL, but I am planning on bringing it back very soon with the 4th installment. Here is some films I personally would hope to cover by the years end and that I currently own - let's say 50% of them and I'll be happy,  ---

The Adventures Of Pluto Nash (a film I tore into years ago and would love to revisit it), Alien From L.A., The Atomic Brain, The Black Six, Blackwoods, Bloodlust, Breeders, Carry On Emmanuelle, Children Of The Living Dead, The Chosen One - The Legend Of The Raven, Code Of The Cactus, Cosmos - War Of The Planets, The Creature From The Haunted Sea, Deadly Weapons, Eegah, The Fat Spy, Flesh Gordon 2, Forest Warrior, Galaxina, The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, The Giant Gila Monster, Going Overboard, Hercules Against The Moon, Horrors Of Spider Island, House Of The Dead, I Am Omega, The Incredible Petrified World, Italian Stallion, Jail Bait, Kong Island, Laser Mission, Mars Needs Women, Mesa Of Lost Women, Monster From A Prehistoric Planet, The Mystical Adventures Of Billy Owens, The Nasty Rabbit, National Lampoon's Gold Diggers, National Lampoon's Last Resort,  Pacific Inferno, Phantom From Space, The Phantom Planet, Santa Claus Conquers The Martians, Sci-Fighter, The Secret Agents Club, She Gods Of Shark Reef, The Shepherd, Ski Troop Attack, Slapstick Of Another Kind, The Snow Creature, Swamp Woman, Teen Wolf Too, The Violent Years, Voyage To The Planet Of Prehistoric Women, Wackiest Wagon Train In The West, Wild Guitar, The Wild Women Of Wongo

This just goes to show how many films I can potentially do.

No comments:

Post a Comment