Tuesday 12 June 2012

DVD Goals - The Middle Of 2012 Report

So at the beginning of January I did a DVD goals, here is the six month check up ---

  1. Get at .east one film with the following - Laurel and Hardy, Shirley Temple and Harold Lloyd - as these are probably the biggest names that yet to appear in my collection. - partially done only Harold Lloyd as been added to my collection so far.
  2. Finish off these series that only need one to complete - Alias (S4),Dollhouse (S2), Veronica Mars - especially this (S3), Seinfeld (S9), - partially done again with Alias.
  3. Add 7 more Disney / Pixar films to my collection at least. For Disney I'm just talking about the animated features. - 4 out of 7, so more then halfway there.
  4. Get the 2 Region 1 Kristen Bell movies I need - Gracie's Choice and The King and Queen Of Moonlight Bay. - The King and Queen Of Moonlight Bay is got so half done.
  5. Get every Uwe Boll film I need including They Live (which he produced) - I seemed to have stopped dead with Uwe Boll so this is a fail so far.
  6. Get at least 2 of the Mill Creek Entertainment 50 Movie Packs hopefully from the Drive-In or one of the sci-fi or horror lines. - 100% success when I added two set.
  7. 10 different wrestling DVDs added to my collection. - I am no longer collection wrestling DVDs, so this is no more.
  8. Add at least one seasons of these to my collection - Deadwood, True Blood, Hill Street Blues, Oz, Babylon 5, South Park (I only own the movie), and Fringe - Deadwood, True Blood, Oz and South Park are now in my collection, the others haven't even been close.
  9. 27 Blu-Rays by the years out (think this is more then a realistic goal) - 18 so far so I'm on my way there.
  10. Get all the Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger films I need to complete that part of my collection. - No movement, so fail.
  11. At the very least - 6 Chuck Norris movies, 5 Godfrey Ho movies, 3 Cynthia Rothrock, 3 Mark Dacascos and 4 Bruceploitation movies. - a couple of Rothrock movies, 1 Dacascos, 1 Bruceploitation, is the total's so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment