Thursday 28 June 2012

Top 15 Directors Who Appear In My Collection The Most (15 - 11)

Okay, I'm doing my Top 15 directors and Top 30 Actors who appear in my collection the most, both are going to be in 3 segments each.

15 - Jeannot Szwarc (12)


Sczwarc is a surprise name for me on the list because I wouldn't have guessed I would own over 10 titles.


Most Wanted - I'll go with Somewhere In Time.
14 - Roger Corman (12)


If you was just going on producer credits Roger Corman who be one of the most common names in my collection full stop. I respect Roger Corman and particularly the start he gave to many future names.


Most Wanted - I feel like I should own Bucket Of Blood by now, so I'll go with that.
13 - Paul Verhoeven (13)

I have a lot of affection for this man, from the ultra violent to the highly sexed, Verhoeven films are usually at the very least highly enjoyable.


Most Wanted - I just need two of his films now, Black Book and Spetters, the latter of which I'm going for as the most wanted.

12 - Laura Innes (13)

Laura Innes gets on this and this high because of directing television episodes, all 13 titles are episodes of television shows, which include ER (which she was a regular on) and many seasons of the West Wing.

Most Wanted - I will go with the complete series of Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, it had it's weaknesses but it had it moments and it's the best of the bunch remaining.
11 - Richard Donner (14)


Most Wanted - I'll go with The Omen.

Next up is the first ten actors, then after that back to directors.

No comments:

Post a Comment