Friday 29 June 2012

Top 30 Actors Who Appear In My Collection The Most (20 - 11))

Okay, here's the middle 10 for the actors.

20 - Dan Aykroyd (31)

Yet another SNL Alumni (and even one of the original Not Ready For Prime Time Players).

Most Wanted - I'd go with Mr. Mike's Mondo Video, Doctor Detroit, Twilight Zone - The Movie, The Great Outdoors and Tommy Boy.

19 - Jane Lynch (32)

The second woman on the list and actually the highest placed woman.

Most Wanted - certainly not anything Glee related, but at the moment besides various TV appearances I'd probably go with The Rocker.
18 - Robert De Niro (32)

There was actually a time when De Niro was far and away the leader in my DVD collection with over 50 titles - but when I got rid of loads years ago many of his lesser titles such as Analyze This, Analyze That, Hide and Seek, The Score and Men Of Honor among others went.

Most Wanted - Probably The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight or 1900.
17 - Harry Shearer (33)

Another SNL alumni (he was a cast member twice - both times he was unhappy there), he is also the second member of Spinal Tap to make it on the list and I believe the fourth from the Christopher Guest stable of actors.

Most Wanted - probably Real Life. also let's say The Simpsons Season 12.
16 - Stephen Root (33)

Stephen Root is one of them character actors I really enjoy.

Most Wanted - I'd go with Big Miracle, J. Edgar and Black Rain.
15 - Bill Murray (33)

Yes another SNL alumni and one of the coolest actors to boot.

Most Wanted - I'd like Quick Change, What About Bob?, Where The Buffalo Roam, Mr. Mike's Mondo Video, Jungle Burger and The Razor's Edge.
14 - Jon Lovitz (33)

Another SNL alumni.

Most Wanted - I'd like Mom and Dad Save The World and Mr. Destiny.
13 - Ben Stiller (35)

One time SNL cast member (as a featured player).

Most Wanted - I'd go with Zero Effect, The Suburbans, Keeping The Faith and Orange County.
12 - Eddie Murphy (36)


Famous for saving SNL from the brink of cancellation.


Most Wanted - One of his early movies, Best Defense, then a couple of his early 90s efforts Boomerang and The Distinguished Gentleman.
11 - Will Ferrell (36)


You guessed, he's another SNL alumni and so ends a very top heavy SNL update (and an actual run of 5 former cast member - spoiler ahead, number 10 was never a cast member).


Most Wanted - I'd like to add Winter Passing.

Join me next time for the last five directors then the final countdown of the 10 actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment