Thursday 28 June 2012

Top 30 Actors Who Appear In My Collection The Most (30 - 21)

This is like the director one right below, so let's get on with it -


30 - Arnold Schwarzenegger (29)


Okay his performances are often of the oak variety but he's done a couple of quintessential action movies aswell as the odd fun action movie.


Most Wanted - I'm going with Cactus Jack or The Jayne Mansfield Story as it stands.
29 - Rance Howard (29)


Rance Howard is the ultimate surprise entrant on this list, but looking over is IMDB page it says he has 247 acting credits, so maybe it's not so shocking. The father of Ron Howard's first acting credit goes back as far as 1956 and still as credits for this year (and some even due next year).


Most Wanted - it's between Chinatown and The Lonely Guy.
28 - John Cleese (29)


Most Wanted - I'll say The Rise and Rise Of Michael Rimmer, Privates On Parade, Erik The Viking and The Great Muppet Caper.
27 - Janeane Garofalo (30)


She is the first of a fair few Saturday Night Live alumni on the list (though her time there was unhappy and fairly short lived), I used to have more of a crush on closer to 10 - 15 years ago.


Most Wanted - I'd like to see Martin & Orloff. 
26 - Steve Buscemi (30)


Who doesn't love Steve Buscemi? There was a time that he showed up in every other movie, be it big brainless fun or for The Coen Brothers, Buscemi left an lasting impression.


Most Wanted - I'd love to see Boardwalk Empire Season 1.
25 - Ed Begley Jr. (30)


A cool actor, happy for him that he got a place on the list (like he cares).


Most Wanted - from a television point of view I'd really Veronica Mars Season 3. I'd also go for The Crazysitter, Even Cowgirls Get The Blues, She Devil, Young Doctors In Love and Goin' South.
24 - Bruce Willis (31)


The second of the Planet Hollywood faces on the list, effortlessly goes between big budget and independent.


Most Wanted - I automatically thought of Twelve Monkeys and though his role is only small (and pre-fame) I'd like The Verdict too.
23 - Rob Schneider (31)


The second SNL alumni on the list, likely gets this high because of his work with Adam Sandler (and appearing in Happy Madison movies) which add a lot to the total. His place is probably only so high because of his work with Sandler and SNL compilations among others.


Most Wanted - I guess Jack and Jill though it probably won't be great. I'll add the Beverly Hillbillies movie too.
22 - Michael McKean (31)


The third SNL alumni on the list so far (though he was already established going in). Another actor I really enjoy when he shows up in small parts.


Most Wanted - I want Clue, Young Doctors In Love, Short Circuit 2, The Big Picture and True Identity.
21 - John Goodman (31)


It surprises me John Goodman is this high on the list, but I guess it helps he's a Coen Brothers regular and he's had quite a prolific career.


Most Wanted -  There's Dirty Work for which he is uncredited. I'd also go for The Wrong Guys, Always and Punchline.


see you soon for the next directors then actors again

No comments:

Post a Comment