Friday 9 December 2011

DVD Update (09/10/11 - 22/10/11)

Welcome to another update, some arrivals that where Birthday present related arrived aswell as some good little finds.

Dick Tracy
The Nutty Professor / The Nutty Professor 2
Dr. Dolittle
Dr. Dolittle 2
Dear Wendy
The Sugarland Express
Driven
Mystic Pizza / Sleeping With The Enemy / Dying Young
The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody - Lip Synchin' In The Rain
The Living End
Robo Vampire / Devil's Dynamite
Herbie Goes Bananas
The Shepherd
Robin Hood (1973)
Chicken Run
Splash
Good Morning Vietnam
Cop Land
L.A. Story
The Number 23
French & Saunders - Still Alive
Edge Of Darkness
Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Kurt & Courtney
The Grinch
Antz
Journey To The Center Of The Earth (2008)
The Time Machine (2002)
The Island
Killer X
Beavis and Butt-Head - The Mike Judge Collection Volume 3
Da Ali G Show
Meet The Parents
Flowers In The Attic
Snake Strikes Back
Undefeatable
The Mighty
Changeling
The Colony
Hope and Glory
Death By Engagement
Laughing Matters
The Simpsons Season 10
Sex and The City Season 2
Old School
All About Eve
The Toxic Avenger
The Phantom
Silver Hawk
Kung Fu Emperor
Fists Of Legends 2
Shogun Assassin

Another big haul, I reckon it will slow down in the coming weeks and I predict it will pick up again in the new year.

In other news I got a Playstation 3 this week which means I also own a Blu-Ray player for the first time - 10 years a month and 10 days-ish to the day I got my first ever DVD player. I've said before that I will be collecting Blu Ray's but only stuff I will not have on DVD, I have nearly 3000 DVDs and don't plan anytime soon to start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment