Tuesday 6 December 2011

Five Female Favourites Of 2011

Here are the women I've been obsessing over mostly this year, just because some of my old favourites are not on here doesn't mean I still don't love them, they just didn't make the list.

Mindy Kaling and Ellie Kemper

I've always liked the American Office but up until this year I only had the 1st season on DVD and now own the first seven seasons, which means I've seen a lot of Mindy Kaling (who is also a show writer and as directed some) and Ellie Kemper (who joined in the 5th season). I've got a thing for funny women and these two are very lovable.

Kristen Bell

Ever since seeing Veronica Mars, Kristen Bell as always been somebody I've had a crush on, and in 2011 my KB collection grew quite a bit. Another thing I've an obsession with watching her appearances on the Craig Ferguson show, them too have the perfect chemistry.
Jenna Fischer

Like I said The Office as been a thing I've watched a lot this year and you just can't help but love Jenna Fischer, her and John Krasinksi Jim just have the perfect chemistry and you really cared that they got together and I haven't disliked them since they got together.


Amy Poehler

Ha Amy it was between you and your friend Tina Fey, but alas Amy you just came out ahead. I'm going back to the funny woman thing and you are very funny Amy.

Runner Ups - Emma Stone, the already mentioned Tina Fey, Mila Kunis, Sarah Silverman and Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment