Friday 9 December 2011

DVD Update (23/10/11 - 05/11/11)

Welcome to another DVD update. Still nothing on the Blu Ray front, so anywhere straight into the update - not as many as the last few updates but still enough to keep me busy -

Nine Months - the film that was eclipsed by Hugh Grant deciding to get it on with a hooker (Divine Brown, odd how some names stick with you even if you don't use them in years) is actually an okay film (just an okay film mind you).

Hollow Man - now I own Hollow Man, I just need two more Paul Verhoeven films then I've got them all (Spetters and Black Book are the hold outs) it's still just the invisible rapist movie to me.

Steel Magnolias

Postal - okay somebody please explain to me the Uwe Boll hate? before seeing this I'd never seen one of his movies and I enjoy it for all it's offensive

Sidekicks
LolliLove
The Office Season 4
Dive Bomber
Our Man Flint / In Like Flint
The Raven
RoboCop Volume 1
Team America - World Police
ECW - It Ain't Seinfeld
The Eye
The Simpsons Season 8
The Office Season 7
When The Wind Blows
Cold Mountain
The Chronicles Of Riddick

No comments:

Post a Comment