Friday 9 December 2011

DVD Update (20/11/11 - 03/12/11)


With this update it brings me up to date (and this is the first one not brought over from the other blog) so when the next one is due it should be on time.

Fatal instinct - I think I said when I was writing up about Mafia! that the more recent glut of so called spoofs have made the 90s spoofs seem way better.

Bloodrayne 2 - Deliverance - not as good as the first, the Kristinna Loken replacement is just not as good, but it as something of the Uwe Boll "charm" abou it.

The Amazing Transplant - badly acted, amateur directon but still a good little movie in it's own unique way from Doris Wishman.

Munich
Play Misty For Me
Get Carter (2000)
Highlander
Croupier
Working Girl

The Dilemma - I don't know I just found it pretty boring, I enjoyed King of Queen in a minor way whilst on TV but I'm not just buying him in lead roles on the big screen and the Vince Vaughn shtick is wearing a bit thin for me now, it's good to see Winona Ryder in more bigger movies again always had a soft spot for her.

Deadly Weapons / Double Agent 73
Anzio / Cockleshell Heroes / Hellcats Of The Navy
Man With The Screaming Brain / Alien Apocalypse
The Hunger
Stay Hungry
Ed and His Dead Mother
Nikita / Subway
Two Thousand Manaics
Allan Quatermain and The Lost City Of Gold
Brothers & Sisters Season 3
Red Wolf

Cannonball - I feel like I should seen it earlier, I love the Cannonball Run films and I love Paul Bartel, this is like the Cannonball Run films but the intention is not out on out comedy, there is a lot of likeable actors who never made it big and there is small bits for Stallone and Scorsese.

The Man With Two Brains

Remo Williams - Unarmed and Dangerous
The Desert Fox / The Desert Rats
Sci-Fighter
Italian Stallion

Rhinestone - so glad to own this it seems rare as hell, Sylvester Stallone stars opposite Dolly Parton in a plot similar to what's been done a million times before (a bet about making somebody into something that haven't - in this case a country singer). I liked it in all it's cheesiness.

The Beast Must Die

Return To The Batcave - the original 60s Batman reunion movie is good fun

Sid & Nancy
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy
Chopper Chicks In Zombietown
Don't Look Now
Ticks
Attack Of The 50ft Woman (1993)
Full Contact
A Night To Remember

Blu Ray count - still 0

No comments:

Post a Comment